While registration is open you may access it through the "Register Online" Tab on the left of our home page.
Registration must be completed with online credit card payment. No registration will be considered valid until credit card payment is received.
- A USA Lacrosse youth membership that is valid for the whole season is required for registration.
USA Lacrosse youth membership provides many benefits including insurance for your player.
During registration you will be linked to the USA Lacrosse website to register (if your child does not already have a USA Lacrosse member number*) or renew membership. Upon completion, your child's USA Lacrosse number will be trasferred to the TLC website. No player will be able to complete registration without a USA Lacrosse youth membership that is valid for the length of the season.
*To attain a new USA Lacrosse youth membership for a child who does not already have one, you will first need to create an account. It is recommended that this account be in the parent's name. You do not need to purchase your own adult membership. During this process USL will send a verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org, that you may need to search for in spam, promo, or junk folders. Once you have a USA Lacrosse account, you will select "ADD FAMILY MEMBER" to register your child. Take care to spell your child's name correctly, and as you have entered it in our system. The names must match for the USL member number to be validated and accepted in our system.
Go to this USA Lacrosse youth membership link to learn more about the benefits of membership. The USA lacrosse site is occasionally updated. If the link does not work, searching USA Lacrosse youth membership should help you find the current membership information.
- Spring teams are offered for girls and boys in grades K-8. Team size may be limited so that everyone gets sufficient playing time and coaches can manage practices. We are an independent travel team league. As such, additional teams can only be added if we get sufficient registrants and sufficient parent help with coaching. We ask that you register early and tell a friend or two to help us grow the great sport of lacrosse! See the Boys Lacrosse and Girls Lacrosse tabs for more information on our teams.
- Fall teams are offered for girls and boys in grades 5-8. Fall teams participate in a less formal season that runs September -October with registration opening in August.
- Fees - The volunteers of the Tolland Lacrosse Club Board of Directors work hard to keep the cost to play lacrosse for our club as low as possible. We fundraise and are mindful of ways to save money. We charge no more than the cost to run the program for each player. We value any input and help that families are willing to provide to keep registration fees low. During the spring season, families with multiple players may receive a discount after the first child registers at regular price.
- Equipment - All players will need to provide their own equipment. We sometimes have beginner sticks available for loan. Contact our club president, found under the Board of Directors tab, to inquire about loaner sticks. See the Equipment tab for more information on required equipment for boys and girls lacrosse.
- Uniforms - All Senior, Junior, and Bantam players must have a Tolland Lacrosse uniform. Lightning players will wear a Tolland Lacrosse loaner uniform top and do not buy a uniform. We minimize changing uniform design so that players and families may reuse uniforms as much as possible. Uniforms are available for purchase during registration.
We look forward to seeing all of you back on the lacrosse field for another fun year. The “fastest game on grass” continues to grow in Tolland thanks to the dedicated parents and the super kids that make up our program. We really appreciate all of your help. Please register as soon as you can to guarantee your son/daughter a spot on one of our teams.